June 9

I would like to talk in my essay about this day tuesday 9 june 2015, in this day morning we had classes to the morning. In the classes we had a little listening test. We lunch like every day at 1 o clock. For lunch we have a very delicious hamburger, salad and water. We put sport clothes and we go to play at a park. Later we go to a park, it was a very large road so we finished tired, when we were into the park, we set up the football pitch, then we played like 2 hours of football my team won, we have good players like Dan, Alex, Sebastian and me.
We returned to Nether Hall House.
In Nether hall we had an interesting speech about chinese culture and a really interesting about a chinese boy.
I liked the history, it was about a chinese man that lives in a tipe of cavern in the mountains, then he give him some love elections, and give he money to the guy. Some years later he went back to China and he saw for the guy, and he find him with a beautiful family, a good job and he was happy.
Finish the speach we go to get the saper, it was a very delicious donut ,later we play chess Mateo played vs Kevin it was a very intresting game, finaly Mateo won the game. I played with a Hon ong man. The fist game he was with white pieces and me with black pieces, the fist game he won, in the second game he was with black piece and I with white, finally he won also the second game. Later I play with Mateo Benalcazar, I won in 4 movements, all the people get impressed. finally at 10 we went to our rooms to sleep.


By: Josué

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario