June 8

Firstly I would like to talk about how we started the day, firstly we ate the breakfast at 8am in the morning with all the residents we got 30 minutes to eat, then our teachers told us to go to our classroom. When I arrived to my classroom, Joe was there so he started the class in time at 9.15am we spent with him until 1pm it was the first class that we had since we got here, in my opinion the class was very nice, Joe told us to talk about our favorite book or in case one of us does not like to read our favorite movie I said that my favorite movie was fast and furious. Then our teachers told us to eat the lunch because we would need strength to walk in the streets of London.

 after that we were starting preparing our self to walk to one of the two museums that we went, the museums name was science museum, at the beginning I thought the museum was small but when I entered I was wrong it was enormous so I had to walk with a couple of friends. We spent 1 hour and in the second museum 2 hours, the second museum name was Natural Museum it was very big and we had a lot of fun there because it was something new for us, the second museum was about dinosaurs, mammals, and my favorite section was the dinosaurs because there were facts that I did not knew about them. At the end of the afternoon we arrived in to the house at 6 o’clock. To eat the dinner and then to get-together to talk about important things that we are going to do the next day and final to do the homework’s that we are supposed to do. 


By: Sergio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario