June 23

Today we started having the best class, because the teacher thought us about England history and manners, in that class we practiced a lot of speaking and grammar , then we were walking like 5 km until Piccadilly Circus there we went to buy some things and visit that place, we had two hours and then we return also walking, when we arrived we were too late to eat dinner, but the teachers took some food for the group, so everybody eat really good, it was a really short day so I'm going to talk about the life here. 

What we do is firs if you want we go to mass, then we go to eat breakfast and have classes, then a tour it is really similar every day, but is ok when we arrive we eat dinner and we go to the get together, before doing homework we use to talk some time and drink some coke.

Here in Netherhall we have a very interesting friendly ambient, every day we make friends from all around the world for example when we go to play football we make friends and when we play chess we also make friends, these place is also a good place to study is silent and you can chose any place to study.

Here is a good place to find a lot of people who know different things for example last week we know a man who is a musician and I learned a lot of him and I'm thinking about returning to the conservatory to sing. 

These for me is one of the best opportunities I ever had in my life, think I learned to do the things by my own and here also you know who is a real friend or not, here you know how people really is.

By: Pablo Posso

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario