June 25

I would like to talk about what we did today because it was a very interesting day and exciting, well the first thing we did today as usual was to have classes but today I feel as if classes were never going to finish but, at the same time the breaks went too quickly, laughing and having fun with my friend Nicolas, just after the classes finished I was so excited because my friends told me that we were going to go to the Wembley stadium and some friends were going to pay for my entrance because it’s going to be my birthday.
When we were at the entrance of the Wembley stadium I was thinking about Chelsea’s stadium because that stadium disappointed me so I was hoping that with this stadium would be better, when we entered the stadium it was amazing, it was an enormous stadium, I couldn’t believe it, but one thing that did disappoint me was that the football pitch was covered with some plastic because ACDC are coming this weekend. Just after we finished the tour around the stadium we went shopping to an outlet but I was too tired to go shopping so I decided to have a coffee with some friends and have a good time, when I realized it was time to go to the meeting point we went there and then took the underground to the residence when we arrived home we did the same thing as usual have dinner then a get together, but this get together was very funny because almost nobody could answer the questions of teacher Raul, and Xavi started to play the guitar and we had so much fun and at the end we had the supper and the food was delicious.


By: José María Salgado

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario