June 12

Yesterday at 12:30am a lot of people were in the tv room watching the soccer match of Ecuador vs. Chile, all cheering for Ecuador, but at the end Ecuador lost 2-0 which was really sad.
Because of this, the next day, on Friday, all of us were tired and after classes the teachers gave us three options:

1. Go to the cinema to see Jurassic World
2. Go with Neil to visit more of the city
3. Stay in Netherhall sleeping or resting

I choose to go to the cinema.
We are thankful that cinema back home is cheaper. 
The cinema room was not really big, I thought  that it was going to be enormous but it was normal. 

The movie was really amazing, with a lot of special effects and the dinosaurs were the most realistic animation that I have ever seen in a movie.
The movie was charged with action, epic moments and a surprisingly good story.
My favorite part was at the end when the T-Rex and a Velociraptor allied to fight a new specie of dinosaur that they made.

Now I am going to attach some photos that my friend Diego Montenegro lend me of the trip that he, other classmates and Neil did to the city.

By: Rodrigo C.

2 comentarios:

  1. Nos alegramos que sigan disfrutando de su viaje, realizando las más diversas tareas.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nos alegramos que sigan disfrutando del viaje y compartiendo las más diversas actividades.

    ResponderEliminar